Ways to Make Money With PLR
If you’ve been an internet marketer for any length of time, you probably have PLR content on your computer’s hard drive. Many marketers buy PLR content, but never use it—not because they don’t want to, but because they don’t know how to leverage it to grow their businesses. In this article, you will learn a few ways to use PLR to its fullest potential.
- Use it with an autoresponder. If you have a series of tips or a piece of content that contains step by step instructions, you can quickly turn the content into a multi-segment e-course. If there’s enough content, you can create a series of emails that can last for a year or even more. However, you may have to alter the content slightly to keep it evergreen.
- Create a subscription bonus. Potential subscribers need a valid reason to join your email list, and you can give them that reason by offering them a free eBook or report. Use PLR content that you already have to create bonus content easily and inexpensively. Some master resell rights videos allow you to offer it as a bonus or as a lead magnet which is a great way to build a list of targeted and loyal subscribers.
- Give a free gift with purchase. If you have a customer who’s undecided on making a purchase, offering bonuses such as free downloads or reports can sway their decision—and repackaged PLR content is an efficient way to create bonus content. I personally use ebooks with master resell rights in the niche I am promoting and then offer them as extra value adding bonuses to make my offers more enticing to the market I am targeting, people love bonuses and extras!
- Create viral reports. Do you have private label rights content that’s relevant, entertaining or maybe even controversial? Cash in on the excitement by creating a viral report and distributing it across your entire niche.
- Turn articles into videos. You don’t have to keep PLR content in its original format; an easy way to transform it is to turn a lengthy article into a slideshow or a video.
- Assemble content to create a membership site. Do you have a significant amount of niche-specific PLR content? If so, put it together to create a “vault” membership site that’s filled with eBooks, reports, video plr products and niche articles.
- Put the content on your blog. If you don’t have PLR articles, you can disassemble eBooks and reports to create a quick blog post.
- Create a podcast. Instead of putting articles on your business’ Facebook page or your blog, you can read a PLR report or article to form a podcast. From there, you can submit the podcast to directories, which will help you reach your target market more effectively.
- Purchase quality plr videos with resell rights, re-brand the video series with new graphics, put your name on it and then resell it to your audience or even offer it as a bonus to affiliate products you’re promoting – Be sure to get PLR video courses related to the products your looking to sell.
- Find a quality ebooks store that offers a platform to browse and buy ebooks with resell rights, then create a bundle in the niche you’re passionate about and start selling your newly acquired ebooks for a profit.
There they are—eight ways to use PLR content to build your business and make a profit. To be successful, you’ll need high-quality PLR from which you can create unique articles, blog posts, e-courses and videos. What I do personally, is find PLR products that come with a master resell rights license, so I can resell the resale rights and offer this at a higher price for a better licensing option. Internet marketers already have the content at their fingertips—why pay for content when you already have access to everything you need? By reworking the private label rights content you already have, you can come up with fresh content without spending any extra money.