If you’ve been an internet marketer for any length of time, you probably have PLR content on your computer’s hard drive. Many marketers buy PLR content, but never use it—not because they don’t want to, but because they don’t know how to leverage it to grow their businesses. In this article, you will learn a few ways to use PLR to its fullest potential.
- Use it with an autoresponder. If you have a series of tips or a piece of content that contains step by step instructions, you can quickly turn the content into a multi-segment e-course. If there’s enough content, you can create a series of emails that can last for a year or even more. However, you may have to alter the content slightly to keep it evergreen.
- Create a subscription bonus. Potential subscribers need a valid reason to join your email list, and you can give them that reason by offering them a free eBook or report. Use PLR content that you already have to create bonus content easily and inexpensively.
- Give a free gift with purchase. If you have a customer who’s undecided on making a purchase, offering bonuses such as free downloads or reports can sway their decision—and repackaged PLR content is an efficient way to create bonus content.
- Create viral reports. Do you have private label rights content that’s relevant, entertaining or maybe even controversial? Cash in on the excitement by creating a viral report and distributing it across your entire niche.
- Turn articles into videos. You don’t have to keep PLR content in its original format; an easy way to transform it is to turn a lengthy article into a slideshow or a video.
- Assemble content to create a membership site. Do you have a significant amount of niche-specific PLR content? If so, put it together to create a “vault” membership site that’s filled with eBooks, reports and niche articles.
- Put the content on your blog. If you don’t have PLR articles, you can disassemble eBooks and reports to create a quick blog post.
- Create a podcast. Instead of putting articles on your business’ Facebook page or your blog, you can read a PLR report or article to form a podcast. From there, you can submit the podcast to directories, which will help you reach your target market more effectively.
There they are—eight ways to use PLR content to build your business and make a profit. To be successful, you’ll need high-quality PLR from which you can create unique articles, blog posts, e-courses and videos. Internet marketers already have the content at their fingertips—why pay for content when you already have access to everything you need? By reworking PLR you already have, you can come up with fresh content without spending any extra money.